.what day is it today?.

At 4:21 PM on Wednesday, March 28, 2007

okay, so yesterday was a wednesday.
last sunday, i heard the church people talking about "kumpisalang bayan".
they said it was on wednesday starting from 7pm up to 9pm.
i had this feeling that i want to confess but thinking that yesterday was still tuesday, i didn't bother going to the church.
when my mother was saying good night to us (oh yes, she still does that. it's like a night routine for her. she checks on us before going to sleep.), she asked my sister if she confessed already.
naturally, she answered no.
i told my mom, "bukas, magkukumpisal yan."
and then my mom said, "dapat pala nagkumpisal tayo ngayon."
i asked, "bakit?"
"kumpisalang bayan ngayon."
"wednesday pa."
"wednesday nga ngayon."
"tuesday ngayon!"
and then my mom and sister answered me both at the same time.
"wednesday ngayon!"
and that's how i learned what day it was already.
at least, now, i know it's a thursday...

|

Love,
Anna Luisa